I'm back! Haha. So many things happened in the past week, I don't know where to start. Oh, last Sun...ate Ramen with Ivan & Marcus @ Raffles Place. Haha. I'd been wanting to try the ramen ever since I had walked past there during lunch hour and smelled the sweet aroma coming from the store. After finally tasting it, I can only say that the ramen is GOOD! The soup base is very tasty! So glad I had the chance to try it. Took some photos with my phone...but I'm too tired to upload now. Will add on to this post when I have the time. Yeah, the whole of my last week was spent at Raffles Place. Mon to Fri- Work in Office. Sat- Diabetes Walk @ city area (I even walked past my office building) Haha. Sun- Ramen-eating. I've been meeting up with many friends recently, which is good...but also quite draining for me. My energy level has never been high but I really hope to increase it. Thinking of buying some multi vits to supplement my diet and strengthen my health, but that is additional cost so I'm still considering.
Oh yeah, happy belated birthday marc!After starting work, my interest in economics has renewed. I have a new found interest in wanting to learn more about the economics of our daily living, as well as in equities and stuff. Met with Uni pals yesterday. Went for facial today. Going to dye hair tomorrow. Too many things to do. Too little time!
Sorry, no inspiration to blog today. Haha. That's all folks.
Added on 20091115 @ 448PM:
Photos taken on 20091108 @ Raffles Place area

In Chinese, it's Mei Guang Xuan. In Japanese...eh. I don't know how to read the kanji characters, paiseh.

Ivan & Marc

Marc's Char Siew Ramen in Miso Base.

My Hokkaido-style Char Siew Ramen with Corn. Miso-based too. Ordered two of the special Japanese eggs...forgot what it's called. Oishii desu!

Opps, the chef left out our Char Siew so the Char Siew were given to us on blue plates.
Their Char Siew taste SO DARN GOOD. Super fattening also lah, so can only indulge once in a while. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment