Sunday, November 22, 2009

老公萬歲

Can't wait for the drama serial to air! Maggie Cheung Ho Yee's comeback work after 4 longgggg years. Yeah man, I'm a big fan of hers! Watched most of her series. She's one of the few TVB artistes whom I really really like and it just so happens that she can act, despite coming from a Beauty Queen background, which makes her serials all the more worth watching. Most of the beauty queens can't act for nuts like Sonija Kwok and Shirley Yeung. Sonija Kwok's really pretty lah, that's true...but I can't say I share the same thought for Shirley Yeung. Nope.

Who will win Best Actress this year??? I'm hoping Sheren Tang. She deserves to win something for her fabulous acting! She was robbed from the award a few years back when Gigi Lai won Best Actress for War & Beauty. Tavia Yeung for the crown? I don't mind if she wins 'cos she's not too bad ('tho I still think Sheren Tang deserves an award). Her acting improved a lot in the last few years. There are some scenes in Beyond the Realm of Conscience which I thought she overdid and gave the impression that she was trying very hard to bring out evilness of her character. Real evil ppl don't reflect their evil thoughts so obviously on their faces. However, I have to say there are some other scenes where she captured some feelings quite accurately. A very decent effort, considering this being her 1st role as a villain. For Best Actor, I'm rooting for Wayne Lai. Not sure who are his competitors.

Japanese elementary 2 is DAMN TOUGH. There are some many different forms and soooo many things to memorise. I am seriously struggling with my Japanese now. Need to put in a lot more effort and time into this if I want to pass this level. I'm in quite a jia lat state now. :|

Okay, gotta do some other stuff now. Will add on to this post if I've more interesting things to share. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment