Maiden visit to Timbre on Fri with colleagues! Interesting experience. I had a mojito and a bailey's irish cream. Nothing excessive. I didn't want to get drunk. We wait till the live band sang and...boy, were we disappointed. Let's just say that the long wait wasn't worth it. The lead singer had a voice that I didn't particularly appreciate. In fact, my colleague thought the band slaughtered many classics with their "renditions". However the whole support for local bands thing should be encouraged. Must give chance. But this particular local band is out- for me.
Very exhausted today that I decided not to go for a gathering with some friends. I really couldn't take it. The physical exhaustion did not permit me to attend the gathering. Sorry friends. :(
Had a good nap after I reached home after a quick lunch. Quite refreshed now lah. Hence, the new blog entry! Haha.
I bought a Yamaha hi-fi yesterday and the set will be delivered on Fri! Will take photos and post. Hehe.
Alright, gonna end this entry now.
No comments:
Post a Comment