Saturday, March 12, 2011

File STR!

Oh my goodness. I don't know why I am so "lucky". Barely 3 months into my new job role and I have to file an STR. STR = Suspicious Transaction Report. The prospective client (who is no longer a prospect, obviously) is really rubbishy lo...sent those fraudulent source of wealth proof. The fake emails, the fake websites, the fake letters, the fake certificates...were REALLY FAKE. But good thing la, the "supporting documents" were done so amateurish, so we could detect quite easily. I mean c'mon. The bad english, odd spacing between words and lousy photoshop skills & lack of common sense really drove me nuts. Which bank would use a webmail account? And the usage of "!" in the email subject?! Sounds really dubious already right. Haha. The most funny thing is they built a "banking website" that offers online banking. Sadly, the online banking site has no encryption security feature. HAHAHAHA. Friggin' joke. Fraudsters should be thrown to jail! UGH. Make my life so difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment