Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Part 2

Okay, I have to add on to my previous post. It's as if if I don't pen down my thoughts and feelings now, the moment would passed and I'd missed it forever.

My eyes are sooo tired and I really shouldn't be staring at the computer screen yet this is something I need to do. I need to vent and get all that is within me out and to move on from there. This is the only way I can move on. Even in the midst of all these, I'm learning that life is always an ongoing challenge. There is no such thing as a rosy life, one without worries. It's another thing to allow those worries to consume you tho', which I have so often done. How do I deal with the stress? How do I deal with all the negative thoughts that flood my mind whenever things don't go as well as planned and I feel like I'm failing everyone, including myself? Self-pity is about the most useless emotion and I doubt it'd make me feel better about my life or more hopeful about my future. Seriously, life is so short. What is it I am living for? Work? Why do I allow myself to be consumed by meaningless things that have no eternal value? Still, I think it's a good thing if I can do my best and really live life to the fullest...but I need more courage and perhaps, more confidence and perseverance. I can do with a lot more virtues but ahh, this is who I am, at least for now.

I don't know what am I typing. It was only 10 mins ago when I felt I had such clarity in my thoughts but now...it's all muddled and I really don't know what's going on in my head. Maybe I need to rest. Haha. Okay. This is getting quite meaningless...so I shall end this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment