Monday, March 21, 2011

美しい隣人



歌:Sasja Antheunis  作詞:Sasja Antheunis/作曲:池 頼広
: The water's black and warm beneath as I wade through memories held within.
: I hunt for him in everybody, search for him within my dreams.
: When the moon begins to cry and demons come dance around your bed,
: I'll come for you, silently, yes you wont hear me, feel my breath upon you
: neck.
: There he is in the fireflies, on off my light in the dark.
: Here you sleep having everything, life death happens so fast.
: Everyday that I'm not with him I feel my mind is pulled apart.
: Here you rest with peaceful dreams, not long before your nightmare starts.
: There he is in the fireflies, on off my light in the dark.
: Here you sleep having everything, not for long I will have your heart.
: Oh oh, I'll rip the strings to your heart.
: All for the love of a boy, drowned in lifetime of tears.


THE OST IS SO AMAZING. Shucks. I love Japanese dramas OSTs. The best. So haunting right, this song. Totally fits the mood of the drama. The suspense! My goodness! Apparently this drama is showing on local channel, channel 8 or u, I don't know. I just happened to see it when I walked into my parents' room one night. My mum was watching the show and asked me for the ending. Haha. I thought the drama looked familiar. Isn't it still showing in Japan??? Yeah, the last episode just aired in Japan a few days ago. I kinda watched the first two episodes and skipped to the last. Haha. The ending is good, imo. I liked it. It wrapped things up pretty nicely & Nakama Yukie is SO pretty inside. She acted very well too, in her first villain role.

Okie, it's confirmed. I will be moving to Seng Kang (SK). I'm honestly not that keen on moving there 'cos to me, Seng Kang is not that accessible and it feels very deserted (to me). There is only Compasspoint nearby, no heartlander shops. Okay, there are pros and cons. I can't judge SK solely based on this 'cos it is a new town after all.  I have a very fond attachment with Hougang...and if I have a choice, I wouldn't move. But in life, there must be changes. The flats that we want around the area, we cannot get...and SK flats are in general, more affordable, so it makes economic sense to settle here. It's not like I'm gonna stay in SK forever. The good thing about the place I'm moving to...let's list the pros:
  • It's located on one of the higher floors (breezeeee~)
  • The facing is good (only morning sunlight, similar direction facing as my current place)
  • The view is unobstructed- very impt 'cos we're used to unobstructed view
  • The interior is contemporary and new. Little renovation needed.
  • Located near the station (ok, the walk'll probably takes slightly longer compared to my current place)
  • The overall floor area is bigger than my current place (shocking 'cos it feels like my current place is bigger). My room definitely seems bigger than the room there (illusion?).
Cons:
  •  Located farther from the city ( I have to wake earlier to get to work and it takes longer for me to reach home)
  • Not as convenient as an older estate (hougang~~~). Where is my 24 hr ntuc? The numerous coffeeshops, 24 hour food court, my cheapo neighbourhood stores??? 
  • Again, convenience issue. The bus routes are not that fantastic here, compared to Hougang. Hougang is located at the intersections of many other estates. Ang Mo Kio is nearby, Eunos is nearby, Bedok is not far, Ubi is just along the way (thank goodness I got my licence already, dun have to travel frequently to Ubi area anymore!)
  • Okay, main issue is convenience.
I would have listed the MOS Burger @ Compasspoint as a pro...but now that I work in the city and I can get to eat MOS every weekday (if I want to), it's not so much a pro any more.  But, turns out I listed more pros! Haha. Oh well, this new home thing will just be a matter of getting used to la.  My first move! Can't wait to go to IKEA. One big ticket item I will be getting is...a mini hi-fi. Yamaha brand, preferably. With Japan in crisis, I'm not sure whether supply will be affected. Anyhow, everything will fall in place!

With that, adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment