I actually forgot to set my alarm last night...and by the time I woke up this morning, it was already 840am. 840!!!! I start work at 9am!!! Horrors lo. I knew I wouldn't be able to make it on time so I just msged my boss to tell him I'll be late.
Rushed and rushed, ended up only 30 mins late for work! Not THAT late. HAHA. Horrors la. Can't believe this happened. My boss was pretty nice tho'. He joked and shared that this happened to my ex-colleague once. He woke up at 11am and only reached work around 1pm. Shocking. Haha. He reminded me to get my alarm fixed today and not to be late tmr before he knocked off. Ha!
I miss my ex-colleagues. I'm sure my boss misses them too. His currently team is very new (all the old birds have left). The most senior is but only 8 months old (in terms of current work experience). It's quite tragic but it is pretty common to jump from one bank to another because it is the best way to get promoted and get a pay raise. It's not all rosy within my team now. We were trying to pack one of my colleagues' files into a cabinet when my boss walked past and joked "what are you all trying to hide?" and we all kept quiet. LOL. It's a friggin' lot of work lah. We dun even have enough space to keep the files. UGHHHH. I can barely squeeze everything into my cabinet. I hope my boss understands the current situation 'cos the ground work is TOUGH. It is not easy doing those files esp when the work load is crazy! I'm left with my February files, which ain't that bad. At least I've cleared all my the backlog from Sept- Jan! I'm quite proud. :D I inherited the backlog after my colleague left.
Okies. Have to stay positive! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment