Monday, July 26, 2010

Random!

Okay, gonna make a quick entry before I log off.

Random happenings in my life.

Got a new phone about 1 week+ ago. A red HTC Wildfire. Was considering the Desire but it was too pricey and I couldn't get more vouchers from Singtel so...I settled on the Wildfire instead. Screen's not as impressive, speed's not as fast but for its price, it's a steal. Quite happy with my purchase. :)

Met up with a lot of friends lately. Glad I managed to spend time with P. :) 

Saw the physical ipad in the Apple store that opened @ Raffles Place today. It's HEAVY. Pretty little thing but the weight is a turn-off. Can't imagine using that to read e-books. Definitely cannot hold it up over long periods with one hand. 
Thinking of picking up the violin but that's just one of the many things I wanna do.

Looking for a new job soon. I'm not unhappy with my current job tho', just that my contract's ending and I really don't mind a change in environment. WOuld be great to work in a firm with fantastic pantry. I feel that the pantry is very important. EVery company should have a decent pantry. Haha. I'm really thankful for some of my great colleagues. They bring a lot of joy in my life. :)

Had a really awesome encounter with the Holy Spirit about 1 week+ back @ my grandma's church. Very awesome. I am 100% convinced that God is real and God is good, which is excellent as I've always wanted a true encounter with God and this will help me in my testimony-writing. If I am being zealous, it's because there is a fire renewed within me. For the first time in my life, I actually felt joy. A joy indescribable, a joy that is not temporal. Something which I find really rare in this world. I've actually noticed that a lot of people around me have turned cynical over the years. I know there is a lot to mull over in life. We are all damaged in one way or another & we can't help ourselves. Wish I can elaborate but I gonna end this post soon.

Summary is: I'm happy. Really happy. Deep in my soul, kinda happy. & I know this a joy that the world can never take away. 

Yay! I'm not even blue on a Monday. :D

The new girl @ work is driving me a little nuts with her unceasing questions. BUT this is a good time to cultivate patience. There were a few times I really wanna blow up liao 'cos some of the questions are quite silly. I wonder if I asked such silly questions when I first joined. I don't know. Haha. She's a nice girl tho'. :)

Okay, gtg. I've other stuff to do now then gotta sleep. Night~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment