Sunday, July 4, 2010

Tagboard

My tagboard got deleted and I had to register for a new one. I guess if the period of inactivity is too long, my account gets disabled. Silly.

I've been looking at phones recently. Still deciding what phone should I get. The iphone 4 has been plagued with problems ever since its release. I'm not striking it out of my list yet 'cos it is an Apple product and I believe there will rectify the problems soon. I'm a little tired of seeing iphones everywhere tho'. I'm considering the HTC Legend now. Seems pretty cool. It runs on an Android system. I like how the messages look. The font that they use. One thing I dislike about iphone is the messaging system. The way their text messages look. I know it is a minor issue but I'm affected by it. LOL. It is no deal-breaker lah. Essentially, I just need a phone that works. Will probably be getting a 3G plan 'cos I think internet surfing is very useful, especially when I need to find directions or check my email account. Gonna check out how the Legend looks like in reality. It looks quite decent in photos. Phone screens are getting BIGGER and BIGGER and everyone is always playing silly games on their phones. I don't know. A phone's but a phone isn't it. If I want to watch videos, I'll prolly get a dedicated portable device to do that like the itouch or something. Somehow I don't think videos and phone go together. I hate it when my phone battery depletes too quickly.

Sheeze. I'm taking forever to make a decision, I know but I don't mind waiting. After all, I've already been waiting for the past 3 months or more. I have to at least see the physical iphone 4 before I make a decision. I'm also considering the price. Needless to say, the iphone is the priciest of them all. I may just switch and use a completely different handset maker I've not considered before this, like HTC.

If only we have those Japanese keitai cellphones here. I'll definitely buy one. Don't even need to crack my brains over which phone to buy. Oh man, which phone should I get?

No comments:

Post a Comment