Perhaps the old purpose is more apt. I'm going to reach another crossroad in my life. A part of me can't wait to reach that juncture but I hope to be able to know what I want by then. I'm learning and still learning and will probably have to learn till the day I die. It's all good though. It's good to learn. :)
If I wanna complain, I can complain about a lot of things but nah. This is not who I want to be. If I really think carefully, with my truthful heart, I know I have so much more to give thanks for and I'm glad that the prevailing thoughts within my head are pretty grateful. The nitty gritty stuff shouldn't get to me. Nope, it shouldn't.
In short, all is well. I took MC on Thurs and my mailbox was bursting with 200 mails when I returned yesterday. Quite ridiculous but yeah. I managed to clear most of them yesterday. I really need to device a system to keep my emails in check. There are too many emails and I have to categorise them well so as to prevent losing any important ones. Okay, I really have to take things easy 'cos I'm already running through in my head the things I have to do on Mon. I have some Compliance training talk thing on Mon morning, I think. BUT I have to send out some lists before that (gotta do that everyday before 930am). Meaning I have to go to work earlier to send those emails out first before going for the training session. Training's held somewhere else. Gotta walk there from Raffles MRT station.
Talking about MRT stations...read the papers today. SMRT pledging to do something to improve their service. Apparently there are many disgruntled passengers who often cannot board the trains during rush hour. Ok leh. I have no problems. But again, for most of my journey I'm using the NEL. My station is before the Serangoon interchange so the train is still not that packed at my station. I'm good at squeezing into the train anyway. Hahaha. There's a technique one. See empty standing space then just jump in. Don't care if your bag pushes the people behind you. They will automatically make space for you one. :) I'm thankful the air-con in NEL is super strong and allows for good ventilation. It can get quite gross in the morning and the cabins are PACKED with people and you are smelling people's hair and backs. For shorter people, they will be smelling people's arm pits. Definitely NOT a pleasant experience. Haha. Yeah. So the super strong air-con is good. I think the SMRT trains have weaker air-con ventilation systems but thank God, it only take 2 stops for me to reach my destination from the interchange. But in general, I've no major complaints. I can usually board the peak-hour train. If I miss one, I can definitely get on the next. & I always board onto the cabin closest to the escalators- which is usually the most crowded cabin. OK what, peak-hour trains. At least the trains arrive at a much closer frequency. Am I turning into a corporate rat? Oh no. Haa.
Nodame Cantabile movie Part 2 is FINALLY coming to Singapore! YAY. Can't wait. July 15th. I read that part 2 is not as good at part 1 but it doesn't matter. I have to watch the ending to this marvellous series. I support Tamaki Hiroshi and Ueno Juri! Haha. I had a weird dream the other night, that they got married in real life. HAHAHA. Actually they look quite compatible, in terms of height and looks. It'll be quite marvellous if they really get together in reality. I doubt so but still, who knows.
Okay, going to do other stuff now. Can't believe I blogged such a long entry. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment