Thursday, July 15, 2010

BTT

Passed! 48/50. Yay! :D

Next step: To learn driving.

I'm thinking of taking private lessons. Still working things out. Any good instructors to recommend?

Watched Inception today. Brilliant stuff. Christopher Nolan is a genius. I really like the pacing of the film and especially how he opened the story. At first the plot wasn't that clear but as the story progressed, everything just fell into place. P wasn't that impressed with the storyline but regardless whether he drew his inspiration from other sources, the fact that he was able to translate that into a movie script and bring the idea to live with precise and creative directing is amazing. Honestly, he has got to be one of the most talented movie directors out there. I enjoy most of his films. Batman Begins was pretty amazing for me too. Christian Bale- love. But minus his alleged family assault incidence lah.

No comments:

Post a Comment