Saturday, July 17, 2010
oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah...whatever
About 10 mins ago, I watched the YOG cheer that JJ Lin sang for the very first time on Youtube. It's horrific. The actions, especially. I mean, the actions coupled with the "cheer" makes the video look very very retarded. I especially dislike the part when JJ lin wiggles his fingers in front of the camera. Like seriously man, what's with that?! The video is so distasteful (to me) that I even joined the Facebook page "No offence but the YOG song by JJ Lin sounds retarded". Haha. I've been reading in the papers about the criticisms this cheer has garnered but surprisingly (okay, maybe not), I had not heard it ONCE on a TV prog or anywhere else until I searched for the video on u2b. I rarely watch TV anymore. My mum subscribed to Mio home and so now we have Mio TV. They will give us 15 free movies to watch every month, I think, but what's the point. The movies they give are all UNHEARD of. Not block-busters, not art films...I don't know what kind of movies lah. They are not the kind of movies I would spend time watching. I meddled a bit with the Mio TV guide and all and I have to say that I hate the interface. It's so confusing and complicated. The Starhub Cable guide is so much "cleaner", in a sense. Starhub Cable was so much easier to use! The best part is according to my mum, the images on TV will sometimes come to a standstill due to poor connection or what not. Oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment