This drama (MOTHER) is like 10x better than Sunao ni Narenakute. I just watched an episode and the plot is so much stronger lah! The acting is superb- Matsuyuki Yasuko finally returning back to the small screen- rejoice! This is her 1st TV drama in at least 3 years. Yasuko is one actress I like 'cos her acting is fine. Anyway, I cried while watching episode 1. The little girl who was abused by her mum acted so well. Sheeze, the last time I cried so hard while watching a TV drama was bcos of some kid who got killed too. Don't know why these young Japanese actors and actresses can act so well. Seriously man. Anyone who doesn't like kids should watch these dramas and your hearts will melt. I felt so so so sympathetic towards the little girl's plight. Despite all that she has gone through, she is still so sweet. That is the tear-jerking factor. Such a sweet kid...how could her mum/ mum's bf treat her like that?! So cruel. Evil shits.
The story is still unfolding. Anyway, Yasuko plays her relief teacher who kinda rescued (by kidnapping) her by suggesting that they run away together and live as mother and daughter (hence the title). The story has a lot of suspense and personally I find it very engaging. There are many questions in my head now. Like for example, I want to know more about yasuko's character because she has a very interesting background story too. Very complicated background. SO EXCITING!
Can't wait for the next episode! Sobs sobs.
No comments:
Post a Comment