Monday, April 5, 2010

Why

I really should be sleeping right now but too many things happened today. I am recovering from an emotional shock now. Got news not so long ago about a friend's bro who passed away today. Suicide. I happen to know this person. We used to work together for a short while. We were not exceptionally close but I have some very strong memories of him because of some stuff that happened at work. Thing is, I remember him. He was not some random guy on the street. I knew him and I knew him personally. I can even remember the things we talked about. The little things, however vague, are still part of my memories. I feel really sad now. I feel sad because suicides are always sad. Whatever the reason that made him end his life prematurely...sigh, I don't know. All I know is if I feel sorrowful, how much more sorrowful his close ones must feel. He left so young. So young. He had a whole life ahead of him. Why? Why? Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment