Sunday, April 18, 2010

S.H.E!

I LOVE S.H.E! HAHAHA. :) I really enjoyed last night's concert! I watched the concert with my cousin and he is one very fun person to be with. Fun in what sense...? His character is one which I hope to learn from. Very enthusiastic, very adventurous, basically he does things with passion and guts, not caring what others think. Anyway, he went high yesterday and turned into a fanboy. So funny! He's always doing CRAZY STUFF but that makes him really fun to be with lor. I suppose it is a little embarrassing for a guy to admit that he likes S.H.E but he is cool enough to be comfortable with admitting that. He's secure. May I share that he was the one who influenced me into liking S.H.E? Lol.

We actually kinda expected a bunch of ah-lians and ah-bengs to attend to concert but no, their fans are all pretty "normal", coming from different age groups. Oh man, I'm listening to their song 星球 now. DAMN NICE! Hebe's voice is excellent. Thick and melodious. She is SO talented. I am super in love with her voice because she can hit the high notes so comfortably and 星球 totally showcases the quality of her voice. I'm sooooo glad Hebe's coming out with a solo album because if there is anyone who SHOULD release a solo, it's her. Her voice's really good. Initially when the a lady appeared and started singing the English Broadway song "Dream a Little Dream of Me", I was wondering which invited guest star that was 'cos I was impressed with her voice. It took me maybe 10 seconds before I realised that it was HEBE singing! My gosh, her voice! Then in the middle of that song, she started playing the piano. SERIOUSLY MAN, HOW TALENTED IS SHE?

Ahhhh. I like Ella and Selina also lah. But in terms of voice quality and character, I am more drawn to Hebe. She has a lot of character- both in the way she behaves and sings. She hardly talks, which I find quite cool. Hahah. My cousin's totally blown away by Hebe's voice also. I mean, she's REALLY GOOD- 超有爆发力的!Who would expect someone from a girl group to sing sooooo well?

Great concert! I still prefer Ayumi's one. I doubt anything will beat that in the near future. Ayumi invests a lot in her videos shown during her concert. She doesn't use crappy graphics and the colours are always carefully coordinated. I STOOD throughout Ayu's concert lor...haha. The atmosphere was different lah. I was seated quite near the stage for Ayu's one so the feeling is more high! Haha.

Concerts are so fun to attend! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment