Been leaving work really early these days. There isn't much work to do. Somehow...everything has become quite slowwww. Haha. My contract's ending and I'm probably leaving. Gonna start clearing leave next week- will only be working 2 days a week. Looking forward to that break.
Bought a hand cream yesterday. 2 tubes for $31. Damn ex but it smells so good. L'occitane.
Moisturises really fabulously, lathers on with no sticky feeling. Ate Pinoy food on Tues with 2 colleagues at Lau Pat Sat (I got lost). Haha. My female colleague tried to discourage us from eating Filipino food. she said we should boycott their food and products because of the siege incident that involved Hong Kong tourists. Yeah. I heard the full story from her. Haven't been reading the papers much. She can be a reporter man...really covered the story very well. Haha. Yeah, the whole incident was really badly managed. So tragic to be killed abroad while on a vacation. What was supposed to be a happy trip turned out to be a nightmare. Anyhow, I love their company. Our Ramen adventures. :) I'll miss them. Definitely.
I am still figuring out how to upload photos from my phone to my laptop 'cos...there are no instructions that teach me how to do that. Smartphones are getting so complicated. I reply messages really slow now 'cos I cannot type fast. Not even with the phone keypad typing system. Touch screen is just not as intuitive but what to do. If the screen is to become bigger then the buttons have to go. I don't like those slide-out qwerty keyboards type of phones 'cos they tend to be thick. I make more typos when I compose messages but bo pian, not that used to it. I don't think I will ever be entirely comfortable using touchscreen but I like the convenience of surfing the net on the go. Check a few websites I frequent while I'm on the train...quite fun. :)
Okay, gotta end here. Another time!
No comments:
Post a Comment