i am posting this from my cellphone while travelling on the train. how cool ah. I'm so annoyed with my boss. ugh. it's inevitable we get annoyed by fellow human beings once in a while. still. Oh well. I just want to enjoy my long weekend.
I'm going to have dinner with my cousin at the very happening northpoint, which I am pretty sure isn't all that happening. doesn't matter. I just want to spend the rest of the night in the company of ppl I like hanging out with.
my cellphone battery is draining like crazy. less than 0.5 left. I have to charge my cell like everyday. it's quite...I don't know. should I get a Twitter account? should be quite fun to update abt random useless events that happen everyday. Haha.
just thinking out loud. oh well. I'm ending this post. to The greater and brighter future ahead!!!
cheers! :)
Friday, August 6, 2010
annoyed
Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.9
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment