Okay, just read news on the filming of next year's Taiga drama. Juri is gonna act from the age of 7, which is frankly, quite ridiculous. How can a 24 year old lady act as a 7 year old kid? She's like 167cm tall lor. They will probably use some lousy camera trick/ angle to make her appear smaller. Someone even took photos during the shooting and frankly, Juri looks like 哪吒 there (this is not a compliment)。Super 裝嫩。Erks.
Just thought of another fragrance I like: Ralph Lauren's Romance. There is this perfume from IPSA I like also but I don't know the name. Anyways, I'm very pleased with my Davidoff now. :) :)
Favourite Pizza...definitely Domino's! For now, Domino's wins hands down. Their pizza tastes soooo much better than Pizza Hut's, imo.
I'm listing out my Favourites now because it makes me happy. We have to always remind ourselves of the happy things in life. :) :)
Be happy, friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment