Saturday, June 5, 2010

Shocking

Okay, I was about to have dinner with my family today when I noticed an old lady's Lian He Wan Bao front page. The face...on the front page looked super familiar. Read the headlines: 瑞士專業人士...塗鴉...地鐵...



& then I realised. Oh sheeze, isn't that my ex-colleague?! The dude I worked with at the Japanese bank??? I immediately rushed to grab a copy of wanbao &...I was right. I can't believe it lah. Can't believe he did such a stupid thing. He can do this in other countries and get away with just a fine but in Singapore, he has to be CANED. I wonder what was he thinking. He's quite a handsome guy, btw. Hahah. I'd always noticed his blue eyes and sharp nose. He has the typical Pretty Boy look, with height and good build. Apparently the police tracked him down with the help of CCTV footages. He was arrested at work, according to my other ex-colleague who works in the same firm. She didn't witness the arrest tho'. So drama! My mum thinks the his "art" was quite creatively done- even if it was only graffiti. My ex-colleague thinks his foolish act will (have already?) cost him his career. I don't know. It's quite sad lah. Especially if he has to be jailed and caned for vandalism. His crime doesn't seem to warrant such heavy punishment.

Ate crabs at this popular crab eating place at Toa Payoh with my family. My Bro-in-Law's treat...before he leaves for Afghanistan for the next 6 months. He has been deployed to the war there. I never knew Singapore sends people to aid the Coalition Forces @ Afgan! So dangerous. My bro-in-law will not be at the front line lah but still, it's a war! My family has been praying (and will be praying) for his safety.



The butter crab is niceeee. So is the crab vermicelli. YUM! Sorry, didn't take photos. Too hungry to take. I took a photo of my sis tho'. Requested that she give me her happiest face. Hahaha.



This is the outcome. HAHAHA. :)

--
Dinner @ Kuriya the last Mon with cell + someone from previous cell. So sad my previous leader couldn't make it! I was looking forward to catching up with her...but it's ok, we'll meet soon! :D


Kuriya!


Some radish thing. Surprisingly good!


Wheatgerm tea. I like...

Kuriya is NOT CHEAP but their food is very good! Sashimi is very fresh. The rice is oishii desu! Fabulous stuff! I hope to try their soba one day. Should be quite impressive.

Sorry didn't take more photos with my cellphone 'cos I was fiddling around with Aina's SLR camera. I took many photos with HER camera but she hasn't sent us the photos so there is nothing more for me to upload.

I have a super lot to share but honestly, I have no time. Ehh...I'll see if I can post another entry soon k.

Till next time! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment