YAY! iphone 4 is out! It's gonna come to Singapore next month, meaning I can change my phone in no time! I am still deciding on my service provider. Shall use the one that is most value for money. :D
I am most probably changing to the iphone. Mobile internet is gonna be quite exciting but I really don't see myself using it too often. I don't think? Haha. Who knows. Probably won't be using the games much either. Playing games on my phone will only drain the battery. Needless to mention, no music playing either. I need a dedicated MP3 player for that purpose because I am an intensive music player type of person. Yeah.
Anyway work's fine. I'm still searching for a clear direction. For that vision to know what I want so that I can move in force towards that goal and settle down. Something like that.
I gtg now. CIAO
No comments:
Post a Comment