Sunday, May 2, 2010

Metro Sale!

I bought 3 pairs of shoes today. $19.90 each. Cheap! Very worth. I'm happy. :) I still haven't bought my black heels...still on a look out. I am investing more in clothes, shoes and bags now, which is a very good thing (in my case!) so I'm happy. Hee.

Went to look @ laptops today. After careful consideration, I think I'll probably get a Windows system. It's overall cheaper and I really don't have the cash to invest in all the Apple products needed to run Windows on the mac (e.g. using bootcamp) right now. Quite a few of the applications I use are Chinese ones and as we all know, Chinese products rarely have Apple support. I read that Windows 7 is quite promising, as compared to Vista, so I'm not adverse to using this OS. I was waiting for this new OS to be released anyway 'cos there is no way I'd use a Vista. I'm still keeping a look-out. Don't want to end up getting a system that will obsolete quickly. The processor speed is quite important right. I'm looking at Toshiba (again). There are a few brands I don't really like and probably won't be looking at: Acer, Dell, Compaq, Samsung, LG, Sony. Brands I'll more likely consider: HP, Lenovo (maybe), Toshiba, Fujitsu. Toshiba's pricing is very competitive and there are a few models that look pretty good.

Posting on some Chinese forum now to gather "chilli padi". I need a certain number of chilli padis to exchange for "cash" and rise to the next level before I can access the download site (if I haven't read wrongly; my Chinese can't be that bad right). It's quite annoying but I'm need to accumulate lah. I believe I have 6 more padi before I get to the next level. Meaning, another another 6 more posts, with each post having more than 20 Chinese characters. I know I'm turning into a Cheena-pot, frequently Chinese forums and now, even posting on them! My gosh. I usually 潜水 aka stay underwater as a passive member but now I'm forced to surface. Haha.

我得好好加油~~

再见~我要去冲凉了!

No comments:

Post a Comment