I just have to blog this. I love Ip Man! I'm surprised so many of my friends + colleagues watched Ip Man 2 'cos nobody seemed interested in part 1 when it was screening in the cinemas. I watched Part 1 in a cinema alone. Nobody wanted to watch with me. :( But I read the reviews then & decided that Donnie Yen is worth the trip down to the cinema. Boy, I left the cinema with the same exhilaration in my heart (as I'm feeling now). The feeling of Chinese patriotism really rises in your heart when you watch the Ip Man series. Part 1 was about the Japanese Occupation. Very sad also, some parts. I cried at some parts. Really emo stuff. I liked the Japanese general tho'. The actor lah. He acted in GTO (live action). Heehee. Let me find his pic.

Ikeuchi Hiroyuki!
He's hot right? One of the few Japanese actors I like. Honestly I like very few Japanese actors 'cos Japanese actors are typically too pretty or too scrawny, if not too short. This Hiroyuki dude really caught my attention. I just like lor. But he's not popular in Japan...hmm. Japanese ladies prefer pretty boys, I suppose.
Part 2 is good too but I don't fancy boxing very much so I prefer part 1. Some prefer part 2...but I prefer part 1. Karate is more my thing, I suppose, compared to boxing. Maybe I should take up karate, judo, or something. HAHAHAHA. Or kung fu! YONG CHUN QUAN!!! HAHAHAHAHAH. Okay, I'm talking rubbish. Can you tell that I'm high. OH MY GOSH. IP MAN!!!! DONNIE YEN!!!! HAHAHAHA. :D :D
No comments:
Post a Comment