Sunday, May 9, 2010

ASUS

I bought my laptop! Asus. Haha. I did some research online and Asus seems quite impressive and I know many gamers use it. Not that I game lah. The one I got isn't high-end anyway. It's just a core2duo (not the high end one) that is sufficient for me to watch my videos without lag. That's all that matters, really. The price is pretty good. S$1099. I bought extended warranty. Additional 3 years.

Okay, it's late and I'm very tired. Sorry can't share more! I will continue this post next time okie.

I love this Terry MacAlmon song, How We Need The River:



He has such an amazing voice. But, pity he fell. Had an extra-marital affair a few years back and stepped down from ministry. So sad. However he recently began his ministry again. Of 'cos there will be consequences to what he did but God's grace is more than enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment