Haha. I have to learn from the Japanese (in drama serials) to always stay positive even in not so pleasant circumstances. It's about being appropriate and really learning how to keep going on in life. Anyways, a lot has been happening at work. There will be changes in the seat arrangement as we are changing our desks, to smaller ones so as to accomodate more people. The environment is really constantly changing...and I'm really trying and learning how to live above the circumstances. A lot has been happening lah. Attended the company's quarterly report @ Fullerton Hotel yesterday. The food is damn good. FREE FOOD ROCKS! Haha.
Last week, I attended the Anti-Fraud Workshop, which was really interesting. I never knew how important it is to protect your "identity", which can be easily 'stolen'. Haha. My small group session was on identity theft mah. Facebook is dangerous nia. Best place to get all your personal information stolen. Haha. I think Compliance is an interesting field, if it can be considered a field. There is a lot to learn lah. Anyways, I'm trying to see things in a positive light.
Received a call from my boss earlier. So scary. Thought what happened lah. Actually it was the "call tree" to make sure that when there is an emergency or disaster, the employees are contactable. This is scary. Meaning that when there is a "disaster", the employee may be called back to office to work. Anyway, this is too techinical for me. Interesting experience.
I am watching the 9pm channel 8 show now. ADRIAN PANG! Hahahaha. He's so funny. I find Adrian very charming. He's intelligent, witty and humorous. :) SO FUNNY LAH! I shall try to follow this 9pm show. His last drama serial. Hee.
Okay, gonna eat some chocolate now. Chocolates make me HAPPY! Yay.
Ciao~~
No comments:
Post a Comment