I'm quite annoyed now. Someone sent me a msg to do something. I said I'll do it if I go past a store. Person replied to make myself go past one. And that person is sure I can do that for so and so. Honestly, I don't think it's a friendly msg. Even if an emoticon is inserted at the end of the first sentence. I can do it, sure, but if there's someone else who can do it then let the person do it. Cos I'll appreciate it. I'm helping with my grandma's big move, not spending my day leisurely at home. My schedule's also quite packed ok. The tone, however "friendly" the intention may be, did not appear so over a msg. By using such words, the person was implying that I don't care enough abt the person and is unwilling to take on such a task. And even assuming THe person's right, big assumption...using those words would only make the other person angry.
ANnoyed. Very annoyed. Pls keep me away from this person. So afraid I'd burst if I see this person. To protect this person's identity, anonymity has been ensured.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.0
No comments:
Post a Comment