Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Baby Baby Babyyyy...

Haha. I'm listening to Justin Bieber's Baby now! HAHA. It's quite catchy leh. Oh, this song has been "hot" quite some time ago? Opps. I can't remember where I first heard this song but it grew on me. I like it. :)


I am having post block leave blues. Haha. Perked myself up by wearing my new green dress today! I spent a fortune on it okie. It cost abt $100. I was actually pretty reluctant to buy it but my mum convinced me to buy it. "If you like it then buy it." Great advice. How often do I see something I like? Not very often.

Sun. Father's Day. I spent most of the day with my Dad. Amazing. I realised something abt him. His love language is probably touch or something. He realised he likes to tap my arm to get my attention. Like he does it quite frequently. Some people tend to do this while they are having a conversation with another. I have a colleague like that. She likes to tap people also. Touch is definitely not my love language, unless I know you very well la, then maybe I'll stick to you like glue and whine all the time. Haha. :P We purchased a cross trainer! Yes! Convinced my dad to get it! I know, my dad giving me a gift on father's day sounds funny but...to repay him, I will make good use of the machine and also convince him to use it to keep fit. See, everyone benefits! :) Haha.

I'm forcing my colleague to go to the zoo with me. HAHA. It;s quite hilarious. I am organising a team outing to the zoo (and will try to force them to go). It's all still tentative but I'm trying to get them to go.

Okie, gonna do other stuff now. Ciaosss

No comments:

Post a Comment