Saturday, June 4, 2011

CLIF

HAHA. It's like my favourite drama now. Police drama! I feel so inspired after watching the it...maybe I should sign up to be a cop! HAHAHAH. Just kidding. I highly suspect the police job is not as interesting as the drama makes it out to be. All the paper work and red tape issues are probably not reflected in the drama. I find this drama rather interesting tho'. At least it is more interesting than typical family dramas that Mediacorp is so fond of producing. I used to really like the forensic drama that played many many years ago on Channel 8. Aileen Tan acted as a forensic scientist inside. Haha. I love crime and investigation shows!!! :) 

& can I say that Chris Tong is VERY PRETTY??? This is from a female POV. She's really pretty lah. My mum told me she's a Beauty Queen from M'sia mah. & I was like...taking part in pageant doesn't mean a thing. Just look at Jade Seah. She also took part in pageant mah. Who's prettier??? Of 'cos Chris Tong right? I think she's probably the prettiest in Mediacorp now. There are 2 dudes I quite like from Mediacorp: Elvin Ng and Zhang Zhen Huan (I dunno his English name). Yes, the latter is a Chinese but he's so cute! My cup of tea. Lemme google on him. His bday is one day after mine!!! Gasp! Haha. I like him wayyyyyyyyy better than Dai Yang Tian. ZZH is 184cm! Tallll. :) Let's check what's Elvin Ng's height. 181cm. Talll! :) There are so few tall guys in Singapore so any guy above 180cm is really like a plus plus plus. Yeah, so these are the 2. Who else is worthy of mention? I can't recall right now but Mediacorp really needs renewal man.

I watched this film with Daniel Wu and Louis Koo the other day. Gosh, so nice lah! Both of them were fighting for a lady. I don't know what's the title in English leh, the film. Daniel Wu is really an A+++ guy. My cup of tea also. :) Louis Koo- I also like. He's a completely different type (bad boy!) but yeah, Louis Koo will always have a special place in my heart. Hahaha. Maybe a small small small place. I still have his autograph kept somewhere!    

My throat feels very itchy now....I hope I'm not falling sick. :(

Visited the Dentist today and my dental health is in bad shape!!! :( :( :( I will need follow up visits. 3 times! AHHH. Okay, less sweets for me. No carbonated drinks! I realised I am typing very randomly. This really reflects my state of mind. All over the place. :(

Cannot go on like this....

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment