I am soooo getting the Olympus Pen EP3. Waited soooo long for it & I deliberated for a while before finally coming to a decision. Yeah, I shall wait till after the IT show to see if there are any good deals. I'm also gonna invest in a nice camera bag. Still choosing. :)
Went to see a few interesting wall clocks with my parents today. Not cheap...but they look good. I may invest in one, I don't know yet. It depends on how my room looks like after the renovations. It is kinda difficult visualising how my room will look like. I haven't had much power in deciding how my room should look like but I think the designer is gonna make the room look "minimalistic", which works fine for me. He chose the colour of the paint too, some rosy pink or whatever, which turned out to be a peachy colour. From what he explained, the colour is definitely not pink. Pink's pretty but I don't want to have pink walls. Peach is fine. If he thinks the colour will illuminate my room then ok, sounds good to me. :)
I still can't believe I'm moving homes soon. Seriously. I'm moving office this week too. Like seriously. Gosh.
& why is there no release date for Midnight in Paris, the Woody Allen movie? I want to watch that!
Okay, I gotta pack and get ready my stuff for work tomorrow then head for bed. Nights ppl.
No comments:
Post a Comment