Sunday, January 16, 2011

TAIGA!

Okie, I watched the live stream of this year's Taiga, which stars Ueno Juri. 2nd episode tonight and she is acting as a 6 year old. How ridiculous. Her acting is good but...the whole 6 year old thing is still pretty unconvincing because of her physical appearance. C'mon, why does a 6 year old Princess look taller than her servants?!? Oh right, that's cos Ueno is 167cm tall. Hahaha. She's considered quite tall for a Japanese actress.

I like the look in her eyes when she spoke about meeting her uncle but 6 year old definitely don't show such expressions. A young girl hasn't gone thru the realities of life and wouldn't have such a "definite" look in her eyes. This look can only come from someone who has gone thru some hardship in life and understand that life is not perfect. Personally I can look past the ridiculousness of the age because I like watching Ueno act. She's damn good expressing very complex emotions with her eyes. However, can the Japanese viewers accept a 6 year old Gou acted by a 24 year old actress? I guess only the ratings will tell. Lol.

I have so many Politically-Exposed Persons (PEP) accounts recently. Troublesome. I don't enjoy doing PEP accounts because there is double the work involved. The checks and everything have to be sent to Head Office (HO) for their approval, after local management approval. My colleague is sinking under the weight of her work so I took one of her new PEP accounts. Had to help her 'cos she's very poor thing. Ahhh. Haha. & on Fri, the scanner decided to die. Sucks. Because I couldn't scan the documents over to HO, I am now stuck with this PEP account. Nooooo. The scanner has to be revived! I need to do my work! AHHHH. Technical problems really suck and honestly, I think we should invest in a better 4-in-1 printer. The current one is not a brand I would use, at all. Surprised the bank would even buy it. Maybe on budget lo.

Aha. But work has been kinda interesting. I enjoy reading the scandals in other people's lives. There seem to be so many of them, especially among the wealthy. It's true that when you have wealth, there is a higher tendency that your personal life will be more...messy. 

Before ending off. this post...

Pls let my leave be approved!!! I NEED MY LEAVE APPROVAL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment