Thursday, January 20, 2011

Jumbo

Just returned from Seafood dinner. Had to eat with my colleagues + bosses from Paris. The most bombastic thing is I was only informed of this dinner early this morning via email. Okay, if the boss tells you that you are invited for dinner and reservation has already been made in the restaurant for the whole team + bosses....then you better go. Haha. I actually had something on today...CELLGROUP (I feel bad I had to cancel last min but no choice)! Cos...I couldn't say no to my boss. No one in the team dared to say no la. Hahaha. But thank goodness, overall, it was a pleasant experience. :D

Do I like entertaining bosses? No. But I think it's good to go. It's rude to NOT go. I have to give face to my bosses! & I had fun. Free (good) food, mingling with (new) team mates. I got to know my colleagues better through such bonding sessions.

Anyhow, I think the new team I've joined is definitely more "hot" in the market and there is a bright future ahead. Again, I have to share that I am so so so grateful I got the opportunity to join this team. I don't want to take any of it for granted because really, I've been so so so blessed. Tommorow will be lunch @ Sichuan Duofu. Awesomeness!!! I loveeee their doufu dessert. Gosh, really hope my big boss orders that tomorrow. Hehehehe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment