Awesome stuff. I love attending opposition rallies because the atmosphere is just indescribable. It feels very Singaporean. Regardless of race, religion, age, income...we all come together to "decide" on the future of my country. I can't describe it. The whole experience feels very grassroots and it has been a long while since I last felt like a Singaporean. But I've only attended WP rallies so far. This is the 3rd WP rally I've attended. & I only attend WP because my current constituency belongs to WP! It's sad that Low Thia Kiang will no longer be the MP of Hougang because I think he's done a great job the past 20 years. Who should I vote for? I have no idea. It's pretty apparent from tonight's crowd that not all 后港人 are supportive of the newbie...Yaw Shin Leong. NOt very warm lor, the crowd's response. I know little about him lah. I don't know anything about the new PAP dude also except that he looks like a decent man. I haven't decided who I'll vote for and anyway, I'll be moving out of Hougang after the election ends.
I really like Sylvia Lim & the new dude, Chen Show Mao. Gosh. ALJUNIED! HOTLY CONTESTED! I wish WP all the best there man 'cos this is really the A Team. Low Thia Kiang decided to go for GRC instead! If they are not successful then...dunno will have opposition in parliament not. Haha. Hougang, really not sure lo. Esp. now that Low's no longer in charge, will the old ppl still vote for WP? I don't know. & Potong Pasir's in a really perilous state. I heard the Mrs CHiam fared really poorly during some debate. My boss's secretary was talking abt her poor performance today. Lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment