Monday, November 22, 2010

New team

1st day in new team! I felt soooo alone. No system access yet, nothing. Only my Lotus Notes and a whole set of Procedure notes (which I have to continue reading later...). I felt so far from my old team. I miss my old team. I like the people. Not that the new team is no good because they are positively nice people but I am not as close to them. Gotta grow closer tho' 'cos there is A LOT of work to be done. All the pending files are stuffed inside my cabinet now. Stuff that my predecessor has left behind. The predecessor happened to be someone whom I was fairly close to in office. Gosh, I miss her! If it helps, I am now sitting at her old seat. Haha. Sitting there will help me "remember" her. Pretty cosy, the location of her seat. The ceiling light doesn't shine directly on my table now. I still kinda miss my old seat but this new one is not bad lah. :) Another thing to give thanks for. Hee.

The job seems pretty interesting. Gotta use more brain de. Overall, I think it's a good career move. Haven't signed anything yet but I'm praying that everything will go smoothly.  

Will update again. Ciaos friends.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment