Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Geared towards the bright future

Most of those around me, whom I have met in person, already know of this. I am about to be converted to a perm for my job. As I look back the past 2 years, I'm really filled with gratitude. It hasn't been an easy journey but God has been faithful and walked me through a really difficult period. I know my future is secure in Him and it seems that this permanent conversion is what He has prepared for me. I prayed hard for a direction and a way and this is what happened. The incidents that led to this is quite amazing, in my opinion. The timing is perfect and I cannot explain it any other way. I'm not going to be converted in my current team. I prayed and told God specifically that my current job scope is not what I want to do long term. And so I got a transfer. I will be transferring to another team within the department- doing KYC and AML-Monitoring.

This is a very long story but how everything fell in place...ahh, I'm thankful. Very grateful. I believe the future will only be brighter. :)

So this post to dedicated to Lord Jesus, who is my very present help in time of need.

No comments:

Post a Comment