Sunday, October 24, 2010

Yeah! A new post finally!

I wonder who still reads my blog. Hahah. It had been dead for a while but I just revived it! Haha. Just like how I revived my facebook account.

Just a general update on what I've been up to.

Dyed my hair yesterday. DIY kind. Went to my friend's place after work and she helped me with the application and stuff. Colour didn't turn out very obviously but I liked the initial colour - it will surely fade to a lighter shade in time to come. :)  Yeah. That was kinda happening (for me).

Just returned from a M'sia roadtrip with my cousin and sis. We went to Yong Peng, M'sia to eat good food! My cousin's great introduction to authentic Fuzhou food really impressed. I was exceptionally pleased with the vegetable. The sauce used to stir-fry the vegetables is superb- a mix of oyster sauce + garlic + whatever else. One of the best stir-fried vegetables I've had. :)

Photos below! 

Sis & Cousin

Curry puff Cousin recommended. Verdict: Very Good!

Yong Peng's coffeeshop

Some local produce my cousin bought

Appetizer!

My soursop + dragonfruit drink

Cousin's soursop + passionfruit + pineapple drink

Fried Hokkien Mee. (How come black in colour one?)

My favourite vege! Some chicken thing & fuzhou fishball soup (We drank most of it already)

Prawns. Pork ribs.

Dinner @ Old Town. Finally tried the famous white coffee. Quite fantastic.

 Wish I can upload more photos but it takes a while to upload. Will try to upload more photos! I gotta go now~

No comments:

Post a Comment