Sunday, January 1, 2012

Review

Looking back...year 2011 was a pretty good year overall. I accomplished many never done before. Lemme list out some of them:

  1. Getting my driver's licence at my 1st test attempt
  2. Getting baptised in church
  3. Travelling around Taiwan, a country I'd never gone to before
  4. Reaching the 1-year mark at my wealth management compliance job
  5. Moving out of Hougang to the new place at Seng Kang.
I believe the list can be added on to but these are the major events that happened this year. One of the most significant event is my baptism, of 'cos. 2011 has been an eventful year. A year of change and learning how to  adapt. :) Many things to give thanks for and I'm sure 2012 will be a great year too. A year of growth.

Happy 2012, my friends. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment