Good movie. Some very violent scenes...but overall, a good watch. I watched it with my mum. She was quite reluctant to watch it with me at first cos there were no Chinese subtitles but the storyline was quite easy to get. She joked at the end, "I know why they didn't do subtitles for this. They will not be able to translate the foul language into Chinese." Yes, some of the characters were using foul language liberally but I'm sure that's not why there were no Chinese subtitles. Haha.
I like the way the scenes were filmed: in slow-mo, with the retro electronic kinda song playing in the background. Ryan Gosling was completely expressionless throughout the movie. There was perhaps just 2-3 scenes where he smiled. That's it. Pretty hot. Haha. Carey Mullingan! Big love. Brit! :)
Next up has to be Midnight in Paris. Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment