Sunday, October 2, 2011

Ayumi Hamasaki - Ballad ~Rock'n Roll Circus - 7 Days Final ~



I watched this in 3D yesterday! Yes, I watched both of Ayu's 3D concerts in the cinema. I loveeee watching her concerts because the production quality is really top-notch. I embedded the youtube link to one of the songs that left quite an impression on me last night (I actually felt asleep towards the end of the concert movie due to drowsiness caused by the cough mixture). I like this song. It has a "chinese" feel to it, esp. the starting tune.

Ayu mixed some really dramatic stuff in between.  Some love-square story that ended in tragedy. I like it. It's dramatic...but it adds depth to the whole concert. I loveeeee her dancers. My favourite is Maro, the dude who got to hug Ayu towards the end. He's a friggin' good dancer. His eyes look a little fierce but there is this intensity about him that I like. I love his solo dancers.

My favourite Ayu dancer is still the one who did the solo dance for "No way to say" way back in 2003. I don't even know his name but his dance really won me over. Fantastic.

Ok. Gotta bathe. Sldn't bathe too late


No comments:

Post a Comment