Thursday, May 12, 2011

Sara Bareilles- Esplanade 11 May 2011

I attended her concert! The last concert I attended was...Ayumi's concert in HK 3 years ago! Haha. I'm actually not familiar with Sara's songs. The only song I've heard is "Love Story" but I didn't know she sang it until I heard her sing it yesterday. Lol. Yeah, so why did I go? Firstly, it was cos Limei invited me. Secondly, I heard she's good so...why not? Yeah, we ended up paying black market price. $175 each. I didn't mind la. Good seats tho. We were seated smack in the middle, 4th row from the front. Could see Sara's face very clearly. Her voice is WHOA. Powerful! Seriously, she sounded better than CD. Awesome voice and she seems to have a great personality too. My star attraction is...her bassist Daniel Rhine. Oh my gosh. I love him. He's super cool. The way his leg moves when he plays the bass guitar. Damn sexy. If I  ever date an ang moh, I hope he looks like him. Haha. Limei says he looks very "Bristish". Whatever it is, he oozes character. My cup of tea! :) Limei was quite annoyed that I was so distracted during the concert. HAHAHA. Sorry, I didn't know I was staring. In summary, Sara's entire band is awesome! & no, I didn't take any photos. My phone's camera really suck. I requested Limei to snap photos of my favourite bassist. She hasn't sent me the photos yet.

Oh yeah, funny thing. I almost ended up on Nicoll Highway. Luckily I stopped the bus uncle before he moved off the bus stop. Suntec is only 2 stops away from office's bus stop. Must remember next time!

I'm listening to Adele's Rolling in the deep now. Gosh, her voice is super good alsooo. I love this song! :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment